First of all, I want to thank you all so much for helping me to have such a wonderful and successful year! I have a few more Newborns on the books, but sessions are definitely winding down for the year, and I’m getting ready to spend some extra time with my family for the Holidays. I wanted to post some important notes and news for you though!
1. Today is the LAST DAY to place orders to be filled in 2011. If you needed a gift for Christmas or just wanted to order some prints/products for yourself, I need those orders in by 5pm today to get processed. Orders placed after today will not be processed until Jan. 5, 2012.
2. I am completely booked for January of 2012, and am happily booking starting with February at this point–don’t wait too long to set up your session, I generally book 2-3 months in advance!
3. I am considering adding in some “Mini Sessions” next year at certain points–if you want to weigh in with your interest on something like that feel free!
4. If you haven’t heard about them yet, I am offering a Baby Plan (first year of life sessions at a discount!), a Baby Registry, and have a new in home Newborn Studio for clients to take advantage of!
5. I am offering mentoring! My first Amateur Workshop has only a couple of seats left–please inquire if you are interested in attending!
6. ****The “Best of 2011” is coming!!!!**** with even BIGGER prizes this year :)! Stay tuned for more info, but several images will be chosen from my 2011 sessions and you and your friends/family get to vote on their favorite images to win prizes from SJP!
Thank you all again for your continued support! I am so blessed to be able to do what I love and to have received such a positive and overwhelming response from my clients. I am looking forward to working with all of you again in the future and to meeting new clients and telling their stories through the lens of my camera! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!
Because I can’t post without a picture, and because these two have been so patient with Mommy when she’s working :)….